- Home /
Crafter's Companion is a fast-growing manufacturer and retailer of crafting products which our 100,000+ customers love. Our products are sold online, through retail outlets and on television shopping channels in the UK, Germany and the USA. Developing and retailing products in both the papercrafting and needlecraft sectors, we pride ourselves on our innovation and creativity, as well as our high levels of customer service.
To apply for any of the jobs below, please send an up-to-date CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com by the application deadline specified.
If you feel you have skills appropriate to our business and would be interested in being considered for future roles which are not specifically being recruited for at present then please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep your details on file.
Head of Marketing
Crafter’s Companion the leading crafting company established in the North East of England are delighted to offer the position of Art Editor based out our new state of the art head office in Newton Aycliffe.
Established in 2005 Crafter’s Companion design, develop, manufacture and distribute hundreds of craft-related products to enthusiasts across the world, everyday.
As a Head of Marketing, you would be responsible for the developing, leading and managing all marketing activity across the business. Implementing an innovative, growth focused commercial marketing strategy to enhance business turnover and overall performance.
- Develop and implement a commercial marketing strategy for all marketing channels across the business, both in the UK and Europe
- Take overall responsibility of marketing activity across social, web, trade, tv, retail and other direct channels
- Guiding and overseeing the day to activities of the marketing team, ensuring cross departmental involvement through structured strategic meetings.
- Oversee overall marketing budget and spend.
- Work with the CCO to develop the customer journey and customer experience at all touchpoints.
- Own, manage, grow and optimise the customer base to maximise revenue.
- Develop an approach to customer segmentation that generates strong revenues and returns on investment
- Oversee the development of the brand position
- Understand the value drivers of the business and identify the profitable commercial opportunities to grow revenue across all channels.
- Development and implementation of a comprehensive marketing and promotional plan for all sales and commercial activity.
- Liaise with US counterpart to ensure a joined up approach to Marketing activity where appropriate
- Work closely with Heads of Sales to establish commercial marketing objectives providing appropriate tools and materials.
- Working closely with the product development team to determine product launches, sales schedules and the delivery of the marketing support required.
- Manage and oversee social media, all online presence and direct programmes to drive sales performance.
- Working closely with the Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) to maintain an excellent understanding of key customers and target audience to ensure that our marketing strategy aligns those channels.
- Develop and launch product and marketing partnerships to grow brand presence.
- Work with the digital team to forward the development and enhancement of e-commerce platforms optimising them for conversion and engagement driving traffic to sales.
- Secure and develop valuable recurring revenue streams via strategic marketing activity
- Experience in leading a team of multi skilled marketing teams.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in business strategy and execution.
- Demonstrable experience of developing market strategy across multiple channels including online, trade, retail and web (e-commerce).
- Proven ability to drive sales traffic through innovative marketing activity.
- Previous experience of working in a retail/e-commerce environment.
- Office based in Newton Aycliffe
- Some travel will be required within the UK, Europe and potentially US
- Competitive basic salary
- Free onsite parking
- Perkbox rewards
- Competitive annual leave
- Private Pension contribution
- Private Healthcare scheme
- 40% company wide discount
If you feel this role fits with your next career move, please contact Jordan Dargue at Jordan.email@example.com.